Important Covid-19 Updates
As we prepare to reopen the Lime Tree Theatre|Belltable we are working on measures to keep our audience, staff and performers safe.
Measures we’re Putting in Place at our Venues
As part of our commitment to the continued well-being of our visitors, team members, and in ongoing efforts to assist our community in preventing the spread of COVID-19, we are implementing enhanced protocols and procedures you will notice before and during your visit. Our staff are here to assist you with a safe journey through the venues.
- Audience members are required to wear face coverings or visors during their visit.
- All Lime Tree Theatre|Belltable staff will wear a face covering or visor.
- We have reduced capacities in both venues with social distancing of 2m in place. A limit of 50 people in the space applies to all events.
- We are frequently cleaning and disinfecting throughout the buildings.
- Hand sanitiser dispensers are placed at key points throughout both venues.
- Signage to promote hand washing and best hygiene practices has been posted throughout both buildings.
- Please arrive at the venue thirty minutes before the performance begins so we can seat in a prompt and safe manner. No latecomers will be admitted.
Important Updates to our Booking Process
- All tickets will be purchased unallocated, with our box office allocating your seats before the show.
- Theatregoers will be able to book seats sitting together if they are from the same household or social bubble. For booking of six or more people please phone box office on 061 953400, ext 1.
- There will be a minimum distance of 1m between each group in the auditorium’s controlled environment. This is in line with Fáilte Ireland’s recommendations.
- We will require the name and contact details of one member of a group, which will be kept on file for contact tracing purposes. We will keep note of your group’s seats.
- Please phone box office on 061 953400, ext 1 if you wish to book a wheelchair seat.
What can you do to help us Promote a Healthy Environment?
We are doing all we can to promote a healthy environment, and in doing so, we also rely on you to keep recommended self-care in mind for your safety and the safety of others. Throughout your experience, please be mindful of current Government and HSE guidelines and public health recommendations:
- If you or a member of your party has a temperature or is feeling unwell, please visit us another time. We will refund your order up to two working days before the event date.
- Wash your hands often, using soap and water, for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- Help us promote social distancing by remaining at least two meters away from others who are not part of your party and do not shake hands or hug.
- Please keep your party together, especially if there are children in your group, to help maintain social distancing with other audience members.
- Please cough or sneeze into your elbow, not into your hand or into the air.
Provisional Reopening Dates
Beltable Hub is open since Monday, 20th July. This provides space to local artists to create, develop and rehearse their work in Belltable. Belltable Hub is conforming to Government and NPHET guidelines due to COVID-19. Social distancing is being observed in all common areas, sanitising equipment is available throughout, capacities of rehearsal studios and meeting rooms have been reduced and a one-way system is in place. We also require all Belltable Hub entrants to sign-in and sign-out of the building to assist in contact tracing.
We are opening our Autumn 2020 season with IFI@Belltable cinema screenings from Monday, 31st August. Reduced capacities and social distancing will be in place . Limerick Ceramic Artists will open their exhibition in Belltable on Tuesday, 1st September. We are looking forward to inviting people back into both spaces.
These dates are provisional. We will make an announcement in the near future.
Box Office/Phone Information
Contact Lime Tree Theatre & Belltable Box Office by phone on 061 953400, ext 1 and email email@example.com. We look forward to reopening our venue box office soon.
All customers who booked tickets for cancelled shows have been contacted via email. If you have a query with regard to a refund please contact us on 061 953400, ext 1 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.