Fishamble: The New Play Company, in association with Sunday’s Child Theatre
Written and Performed by Eva O’Connor
Directed by Hildegard Ryan
Lighting Designer Marianne Nightingale
Relighter Suzie Cummins
Online @ Lime Tree Theatre | Wednesday, April 28 | 8pm | €10*
When E meets the man of her dreams, a professional cyclist, love hits her in the pubic bone like a train. But when it ends she plummets into a black hole of heartbreak at the speed of a doped up team on the Tour de France.
A one-woman show about heartbreak, madness and how condiments are the ultimate copingmechanism, by award-winning playwright & performer Eva O’Connor.
WINNER Scotsman Fringe First Award 2019
WINNER Lustrum Award, Edinburgh 2019
NOMINATED Scottish Mental Health Awards 2019
‘Part Fleabag, part Marina Abramovi, it straddles the line between theatre and performance art. Eva O’Connor delivers a fiery performance that never wavers in its intensity… Her writing, too, is strong. The script is densely packed with jokes and rich metaphors and she explores the issue of mental health with sensitivity and aplomb.’ ★★★★ Irish Times
‘so scarring and funny, so laden with jealousy and hate and wickedness…The stagecraft is starkly simple, the set could be a work of conceptual art, but delicious and shocking to watch, if not to eat…What a privilege to see this …if you want to see a bit of real theatre, go see Mustard.’ ★★★★ Scotsman
- Phone, Laptop, Tablet, or Desktop
- You will be sent a link to view the performance in your order confirmation email.
- If you can’t find your confirmation email which contains your link to view the show, please check your promotional/Social/Junk/Spam folders in your email account.
- All tickets allow access to view the show until midnight on April 28
- If you have any issues in viewing the show, please contact Box Office for assistance, 061 953 400.
- No exchange or refunds
choose a time below
|Wed 28 Apr|