Callan’s Kicks Live | Rescheduled to September 2021
Aiken Promotions present
CALLAN’S KICKS LIVE
Lime Tree Theatre | Saturday, September 25th | 8pm | €30
Impressionist Oliver Callan brings his award-winning Callan’s Kicks comedy show to life on stage for the first time in five years.
Aiken Promotions and Leo Varadkar (ledgebag and Teesh) are totes excited to announced RTÉ’s award-winning show Callan’s Kicks Live on stage. Oliver Callan brings his huge cast of characters to the stage for the first time in the age of Leo, Boris and Trump. It’s no Kylie concert, but Leo heads a troupe of voices from the world of Irish politics, sport and entertainment.
As the 2020 General Election campaign gets underway, Callan deconstructs our leaders and stars in a special night of comedy and satirical commentary. Join the Marty Party, Paschal “I only have a certain amount of money” Donohoe, hear an alternative history of Ireland, a whirlwind tour of county accents, movie stars and GAA legends.
Ever wondered what really happens during Marian Finucane’s newspaper panel? What did Enda Kenny do next? Who’s actually pulling Mary Lou McDonald’s strings? Is Michael D Higgins still a thing? Why is Bertie back? Can Dermot Bannon be stopped and brought to justice?
Oliver Callan brings his most ambitious live show yet, with dozens of impressions, sketches and voices kicking our leaders and legends into the next decade.
Praise for Callan’s Kicks Live:
“Totes lolcano. I love laughing at myself because it gives my amazeballs abs a workout and makes me look 5% more relatable and less like a neocon passing off my resting bitch-face disdain for Middle Ireland as intellectual aloofness”
– Leo Varadkar, Taoiseach and Minister for Ignoring the Housing Crisis
“No one loves Ireland more than me, with its bagpipes and haggis puddings. And the data centres all in the one place to make it easier for my friends to hack”
– Donald W.T.F. Trump, President and Box of Taco Fries in a Suit
“I’m so excited about this show, a bit of wee has come out”
– Enda Kenny, waiting on a massive retirement lump sum with no tax or f**ks given
• Please note all ticket prices include a booking charge.
• No exchanges or refunds.
• Wheelchair spaces can only be booked over the phone. Please call our box office on (061) 953400 if you wish to book a wheelchair space.
• No late comers admitted to the theatre once show commences.
• Limited parking available for patrons, please arrive early. Disability and bus parking on campus.
choose a time below
|Sat 25 Sep|